Products purchased from masterheat.com may be returned within 30 days from date of delivery for in-store credit. If the product is faulty, and you return it within 30 days from date of delivery, we will ship you another one or your product repaired at no cost to you and we will reimburse you for the return shipping charges.
If you return an item within 30 days from date of delivery unused and in resalable condition, including unmarked, undamaged and complete packaging, we will issue store credit equal to the purchase amount minus shipping charges. Returned items will be charged a 15% restocking fee in most cases.
If you return a used or unsalable item within 30 days from date of delivery due to the product being faulty, and we determine that the product was used in a way that would void the manufacturer's warranty, or if we determine that the item is within it's working specifications (not faulty), we will not issue store credit. You may be charged shipping to return the product to you. We will do our very best to help you determine if the product is actually defective before issuing an RMA number.
Product refunds may be issued in specific situations and solely at our discretion.
How to Return a Product:
- Contact us Monday-Friday between 7:30am and 6:00pm Pacific Time at (800) 938-7925 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Once you have an RMA, print it on the packing slip AND label and return to:
Master Wholesale, Inc.
520 S. Front St.
Seattle, WA 98108
- We will contact you with any questions we have or if there is an issue with your refund. Once we receive the returned product, we will either send you a replacement, email you with your store credit code, or contact you to discuss the replacement or credit options with you.
Returnable Item Exceptions:
We are unable to accept returns on:
- Special order items
- Cementitious Powders
- Unspooled In Floor Heating Wire
- Pex or Onix Hydronic Tubing and related products
Product Warranty Policy
Products that are defective and covered under a manufacturer warranty must be returned directly to the manufacturer after 30 days from date of receipt. All warranty claims are subject to approval for credit from the manufacturer. Shipping costs for warranty items are subject to the manufacturer's policy.